A dental infection also called as the abscess is formed due to the bacterial infection through plaque formation on tooth and gums. A plaque is a by-product of food, saliva, and bacteria in the mouth. If they are not regularly removed through proper brushing and flossing of tooth there are chances that the bacteria may spread within the tooth or gums and finally resulting in an abscess.
Dental infection symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a dental abscess include:
- Pain in the affected area while biting and touching
- Foul taste fever insomnia
- The patient generally feels unwell
- Sensitive to cold or hot food
- Difficulties to open mouth difficulties for swallowing
- Pain in the ear, jawbone and neck
Treatment for removing dental infection
According to the nature of the infection and its location, the treatments are decided
- The best treatment for dental infection is removing the source of the infection and draining out the puss from it.
- Tooth removal: If the infection is very complex the tooth is extracted
If you suspect that you might have a tooth gum infection and you are located in contact our office immediately for infected tooth treatment in Chennai. We also offer best restorative dentistry in Ramapuram.
Visit Us : www.chennaidentalclinic.in
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org