We are blessed for the teeth we have. Why is teeth so important to us ?As we know teeth are composed of bony structures that help to chew food to ease digestion. They also play an important role while speaking. They provide as a framework to muscles in the face and form human smile. So always keep your teeth, tongue and oral cavity as clean as possible to avoid toothaches, gum disease and cavities. It is better to consult a dentist twice a year.
Signs of Dental Problems
The major symptoms of tooth disease include
- Pain when chewing
- Bad breath
Causes of Dental Problems
The causes of tooth ache and related diseases are due to
- Poor oral care
- Sugary foods
- Acidic food and drinks
- Improper nutrition
- Tooth grinding
- Genetics and age
Dental Health Care Tips
- Follow good oral hygiene practices so that we can avoid toothaches.
- Brush twice a day for three minutes using tooth brush with rounded end bristles.
- Use fluoride containing tooth paste.
- Select right tooth brush- Use a small to a medium sized toothbrush.
- Food particles between gum and the teeth can be removed by flossing once a day.
- Rinse mouth with antiseptic mouthwash.
- After eating sugary food, care should be taken to clean the teeth properly.
- Rinsing with saline water avoid infections
Srivari Dental Clinic Ramapuram,Chennai provides multispeciality dental care to the patients at affordable cost. They are well acclaimed for the Dental treatments at Ramapuram.
Visit us: www.chennaidentalclinic.in
Email us: email@example.com